Famous GOLDEN BUTTER CUPS
These are so tasty and highly addictive - we recommend making them to share with friends.
1 block dark chocolate (we prefer a lindt 90%)
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1/2 cup of nut butter (we prefer almond)
2 tbsp Golden Grind Hot Chocolate blend
1 tbsp agave
1 tbsp almond meal
Himalayan sea salt to top
1. Simply melt the chocolate with coconut oil on stove top
2. Spoon the melted chocolate mixture in to a mini cupcake tray, spreading the chocolate up the sides as you go
3. Place the tray into the fridge to cool the chocolate.
4. In a bowl, mix together nut butter, Golden Grind Hot Chocolate blend, agave and almond meal.
5. Depending on how oily the nut butter is, you may need to add a dash of coconut oil to moisten the mixture.
6. Once the chocolate has cooled in the fridge, spoon in the filling mixture into the mini cupcake tray, created a layered effect. Don't fill to the top.
7. With the remaining melted chocolate, spoon over the top of the filling to create a lid. Sprinkle with sea salt and place back in the fridge to set.
8. Once set, these delights are ready to go!