Introducing you to Laird Superfood Creamer
Laird only use real, all-natural ingredients. You will never find anything artificial, lab-made, or synthetic in any of their products…ever.
We decided to give the Cacao Superfood Creamer a go and we LOVED it.
The rich Cacao Superfood Creamer combines raw, cold-pressed cacao with the Original Superfood Creamer to create a deliciously guilt-free five ingredient treat.
- All-natural, whole-food ingredients
- Naturally contains a full range of MCTs
- No artificial flavours, colours, or additives
- No sugar from highly refined corn syrup
- No refrigeration needed, shelf stable for 12 months
Coconut Milk Powder
Organic Raw Cacao
Organic Coconut Sugar
Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Contains: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
Why we love it
Coconut Milk Powder: Coconut milk powder adds a delicious creamy texture to every scoop!
Aquamin™: Known as "nature's calcium", Aquamin™ is a red marine algae that is a natural source of calcium, magnesium, and up to 72 other trace minerals.
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil: Coconut oil serves as an efficient source of energy due to the naturally occurring full range of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) that are present.
Raw, cold-pressed cacao: Cacao lends a rich dark chocolate flavour, with plenty of flavonoids and antioxidant power.
How you can enjoy the creamer:
- Add 2 teaspoons or mix to taste. This creamer is a delicious addition to your coffee, tea, smoothie, or on its own as an all-natural alternative to hot cocoa.